25 Topics for Articles
Stuck on a topic for an upcoming article? Check out this quick list of topics…
Here are 15 possible post ideas that you can use to get your brain warmed up.
- A roundup of the most popular articles on any given topic on your blog
- Read a book and review it – or review a book you already read for a really quick post
- Create a quick list of the top 10 favorite books you love
- Share a few “truths” about you and ask for readers to leave comments about theirs
- Offer a flash giveaway for a gift card from Amazon, Starbucks or other national chain
- Share your top 10 songs and why. Make sure to ask readers to chime in too
- Create a list of 10 things you would not want to live without
- Create a list of the top 5 books you plan to read next and why – make sure to use affiliate links
- Rent or Stream and movie and write a review on. Better yet, write about your favorite one!
- Share a recipe of your favorite comfort food
- Open your purse and write a “What’s in your purse” article
- Create a TODO or goal post of 10 things you want to work on, then write follow ups as completed
- Share a challenge or project you are working on with your readers, ask for opinions
- Post an image and ask for captions from your readers, like a Wordless Wednesday
- Write a meet a friend post and introduce one of your blogger friends to your readers
<< Share 25 Topics >> (click to tweet)
And once you are on a roll… here are another 10 possible post ideas that do take a little time and research.
- Show off your town with a photo tour
- Create a new DIY post
- Post an article from a guest blogger
- Create a staycation post for your area of the country
- Invite other bloggers to create a staycation for their area and put together in a roundup
- Create and share your blog goals
- Create a survey for your readers asking what time of posts they would like to see
- Post results of the survey of readers
- Share or create an infographic on a topic you have knowledge base on
- Create a how-to guide on something helpful – how to set up a blog, etc
The above list was all created from a couple of brain dump sessions! Not only can your reduce the demand of brain cells by a couple of dumping sessions, you can garner ideas for new posts.