Creamy Casserole Mix
I love one dish meals. Casseroles are by far the easiest thing to prepare when time is short and mouths are hungry! This base works with any meat. We always have chicken, tuna, crab and shrimp in the pantry to use when we are short on time and need a warm hot meal.
1 bag Egg Noodles
1 Bag (2 cups) Shredded Cheese – your choice
1 Can Cream of Mushroom or Celery Soup
1 Soup Can of Milk
1 Bag Frozen Vegetables (or veggies of your choice)
1. Prepare noodles according to package
2. In large bowl combine the rest of items and mix well
3. Drain noodles and mix in with items in large bowl
4. Mix in meat of choice
5. Place noodle mixture in large casserole dish (or divide into 2 medium size)
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and browned
This dish is great without meat. It makes for a warm, cheesy side dish.
Join the rest of our fans on Twitter, Pinterest, BlogLovin and Facebook!
Make sure you don’t miss our Daily Newsletter. It only takes a minute to sign up and you’ll get (1) email with a summary link to posts for previous day.
Leave a Reply