Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagna for Two
We have been on a challenge to find ways to make some of our comfort foods with a spin. I would have to say that this Green Lentil Vegetable Lasagna fits the bill.
Give your lasagna a healthy twist with pasta from Explore Cuisine! Explore Cuisine products are all vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO and made from organic ingredients. Jam packed with protein, iron, and fiber, these pastas are the perfect alternative to other glutinous pastas. Feel great knowing that you are serving a meal made from organic chickpeas, beans, and lentils!
Ingredients for 2 people
- 5 sheets green lentil lasagne cooked 6 minutes, drained
- 1 Japanese eggplant sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into oblongs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 oz Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup bechamel sauce
- Lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast on a baking sheet until tender. Turn down the oven to 325°F.
- Lasagne 2 oz. Mozzarella, shredded 1/2 c. béchamel sauce olive oil
- In a baking dish the approximate size of lasagne sheets – brush the dish with a small amount of olive oil. Place one sheet of lasagne on the bottom. Layer with vegetables, mozzarella, béchamel and lasagna sheets. Repeat. Top with last lasagna sheet with béchamel. Bake at 325°F until heated through.
The above recipe and images were sent to us from 5W Public Relations
This looks fantastic. I love vegetarian meals!
Cynthia C says
We have some vegetarians in our family and I like finding new recipes to try for them. This one looks good.
Sally Wilsey says
What a great take on lasagna. It really sounds yummy. Thank you for the recipe.
Melanie Phelps says
this sounds really interesting!!!