Kickin Chicken Bites Using Chick-fil-A Nuggets
Crunchy, spicy and super delicious were the comments my crew used to describe these chicken bites.
This is another one bite dish using Chick-fil-A Nuggets. The count on nuggets is about a third of the small tray off the catering menu. Simple ways to take the best nuggets in the world and use them in other recipes. How much easier can it get?
- 20 Chick-fil-A Nuggets, cut in half
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (more or less depending on level of heat desired)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (more or less depending on level of heat desired)
- Cut Chick-fil-A Nuggets in half and place in gallon baggie
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cayenne pepper and chili powder – mix well
- Place sugar mixture over chicken and shake well to coat all pieces
- Spread on baking sheet and sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture over chicken pieces
- Bake at 425 until the chicken is warmed and the sugar mixture melts and starts to bubble up (8-10 minutes)
- Remove from baking sheet to rack to cool
Made per the above directions, these bites are KICKIN’ hot. Our little ones did not care for them but the older crew ate them up! I tried them dipped in ranch, avocado lime and Chick-fil-A Sauce… oh yeah!
Nuggets are just one of the many items available on the Chick-fil-A catering menu.
Looking for other ways to take advantage of the Chick-fil-A catering menu? Checkout all the awesome recipe ideas on our Pinterest board!
Follow Simply Sherryl’s Chick-fil-A Recipes on Pinterest.