Macy’s Gift Card
With the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holiday Season in full bloom, have you stopped and taken a moment to think about what you are thankful for? We asked Tom over at A Medic’s World and this is what he had to say..
Also, because he appreciates all of his readers, and his fellow blogger friends like me; he is giving away a $25 Macy’s Gift Card. Maybe this could be used to pick up something for someone that you are thankful for having in your life.
So what is Tom over at A Medic’s World thankful for?
- His wife Michelle. He has been married to her for 13 years, and she is not only his wife, but his truest best friend.
- His career as a Paramedic. Tom served 24 years as an EMT and Paramedic to countless individuals in his lifetime.
- Being a Veteran. Tom proudly served his Country for 5 years on Active Duty, and served in Desert Storm/Shield. He also served 1 1/2 years with the national guard.
- Family. Having people who care about him and give him reasons to enjoy life are important to him.
- His Blog. A Medic’s World. He appreciates people who want to be part of his site, and enjoy the reviews, articles and giveaways that he brings to everyone.
As bloggers, we come together and try to engage our fans, our community, and people in a way that brings information, knowledge, and excitement to those who want to learn more about who we are, and what we enjoy.
Are you ready for a chance to win a $25 Macy’s Gift Card? Great. The giveaway is open to residents of the US, 18 years of age or older. Ends 12/15 at 11:59pm EST. The Giveaway is not associated with Macy’s, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other entity in any way. A Medic’s World is responsible for prize delivery. A Medic’s World nor any other participating blog was compensated for this post.
I’m thankful for my health, my family, my job, the ability to put food on the table and for great friends.
Kate F. says
I’m thankful for my health, my family, my pets, my home, and my car.
1. My family 2. Our health 3. Our home 4. Plenty of nutritious food to eat 5. Clean water
I am thankful for my 3 amazing boys, for my husband, for my family, for my friends, and for my blogging family. 🙂 Happy Thanksgiving!