This event is being shared for Tracee @ Five Lil Bass in Tow. Please direct any questions to her through the link below. All opinions and statements are hers to share. We are happy to help her in this fundraiser.
My kids are all about their sports. My 1 daughter is a cheerleader and my oldest son plays football. We are very familiar with fundraisers. Some of the ones that these schools ask these kids to do are dumb. But pasta? Most people eat pasta on a regular basis. My family is definitely some of those people. We love spaghetti, lasagna, macaroni and cheese and even ghoulash. All of these pastas can be made with this companies bags of pastas. Do you have a lot of picnics in the summer? they have an awesome macaroni salad recipe. The bag for the pasta salad comes with the mix and the noodles. So easy to use!
I love that this company has so many different shapes of pasta.
They have Mizzou, which is a big thing in our house, and many other famous sports teams. They also have lots of sports, football, basketball and even cheerleading. There are cats, dogs and farm animals.
I loved that they have supporting breast cancer pasta! Part of the proceeds actually go to support the breast cancer cause.
Each bag of pasta costs around $6.50 each. Not a bad price for what you get and how much even 1 bag feeds. These truly go a long way.
If you can’t tell we loved our bags of pasta that we got to test. My oldest daughter has hidden the Mizzou pasta and won’t let anyone near it. If you don’t get some of these to have as a fundraiser they would also make great gifts. I think it would be neat if your husband has the guys over to watch the game and for a snack you have that teams pasta made for them. I know my husband would think that was great! You can be so creative with these. If you are a teacher having this kind of dried pasta laying around would be great for those art projects.
I can’t wait to have this giveaway in a couple days, you are all truly going to love this item! Keep your eyes pealed for the giveaway. It will be a mixed box of their different pastas.
Our fundraising program is simple and effective. There are two ways your group can sell Fun Pasta:
Brochure Sales + Online Sales: Your participants will sell from a colorful brochure and also with an online link described below. Here’s how brochure sales work:
1) Money will be collected up front by your participants and you will deposit it into your group’s account.
2) Using their order forms, you will enter your participants’ orders and place your brochure master order through your leader dashboard.
3) After the net amount owed to us is received, your order will be delivered to your organization for distribution. For brochure master orders over $4,000, your group will keep 50% profit and for brochure master orders less than $4,000 your group will keep 40% profit.
4) Your online account stays open until the month after you turn in your master brochure order. Example: If you turn in your order sometime in March, your online account will close April 30th. A check for 40% of all cyber sales will be sent to you one week after closing.
Online Sales Only: Out-of-town family and friends can place orders from our website…and your group gets the credit!
1) Online customers pay to have their order delivered directly to their doorstep. Your group earns 40% (before shipping) of all online sales.
2) All online orders over $75 get free shipping!
3) Please email us when you are ready to close your account. Profit checks are cut at the end of each month and please allow at least two weeks for your profit check to be processed and mailed.
Two ways to reach your customers means more sales…and more profit for your group! There’s a fun pasta shape for everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Five Lil Bass In Tow was sent this package to test the pasta and post my honest review. This blog or any posting the giveaway for it are not responsible for prize delivery
Please follow this link to help us in achieving our goal of the adoption of our little girl! Blessings to you!
Sweta Sonulkar says
Love pastas and so nice idea to fundraise for the event and everybody loves to buy pasta of different flavours and colours,shapes
md kennedy says
What a neat idea for fundraising, and with something that you actually eat/use quite often (unlike chocolate bars, etc.).