Trash Can Bloggers
Today’s post topic comes from the Trash Can Bloggers group.
List 6 things that people THINK you do with your time online instead of working.
1. Play Facebook Games – Rarely do I play online games. I have all the game invites turned off on Facebook.
2. Watch Movies – Can’t remember the last time I saw a movie online. Perhaps while on vacation two summers ago.
3. Browse News Sites – NOT (nuff said) I stumble into enough bad news all on my own.
4. Chatting – While I have several chat programs up and running, rarely do I have chats that are not work related. This of course doesn’t count text sent or received on my phone. That little unit vibrates all the time!
5. Social Media (Reading endless Facebook status updates, Tweets or browsing Pinterest) – Tweets and Pinterest are auto posts from blog – not sure I have ever straight posted to either. Facebook – Unless tagged, I normally do not see the newsfeed.
6. Play Cards – This would be half right… Just teasing.. I REALLY do get paid to watch people play cards online. I am an ACBL Director and direct bridge games online at BridgeBase. If you play bridge or would like to learn, this is a wonderful site. It is free to join and learn how to play duplicate bridge.
There’s my list, it’s your turn….