Trash Can Bloggers
Today’s post topic comes from the Trash Can Bloggers group.
List 6 things that people THINK you do with your time online instead of working.
1. Play Facebook Games – Rarely do I play online games. I have all the game invites turned off on Facebook.
2. Watch Movies – Can’t remember the last time I saw a movie online. Perhaps while on vacation two summers ago.
3. Browse News Sites – NOT (nuff said) I stumble into enough bad news all on my own.
4. Chatting – While I have several chat programs up and running, rarely do I have chats that are not work related. This of course doesn’t count text sent or received on my phone. That little unit vibrates all the time!
5. Social Media (Reading endless Facebook status updates, Tweets or browsing Pinterest) – Tweets and Pinterest are auto posts from blog – not sure I have ever straight posted to either. Facebook – Unless tagged, I normally do not see the newsfeed.
6. Play Cards – This would be half right… Just teasing.. I REALLY do get paid to watch people play cards online. I am an ACBL Director and direct bridge games online at BridgeBase. If you play bridge or would like to learn, this is a wonderful site. It is free to join and learn how to play duplicate bridge.
There’s my list, it’s your turn….
The site to learn bridge sounds cool!
Liz from WomanlyWoman.com says
It’s really hard to believe for my family and friends that I literally rarely on Facebook for the heck of it – I am usually on there to make sure my auto posts from Hootsuite came on OK! I’ve also noticed when I post cute, fun, personal stuff I’ve started posting it on my blog Facebook page instead of my personal page! My blog readers seem to care more about what is going on in my life. haha Sad, but true.
Sylvia Ortiz says
1. Play Solitaire: Occasionally, when working on something that is repetitive – playing a game of Solitaire breaks up the monotony.
2. Browsing the Internet: Same as above.
3. Reading Personal email: Not likely, as it’s mostly SPAM/Advertisements.
4. Job Searching: Only when feeling not appreciated.
5. Visiting Facebook: Only if I get an email notifying me that new pictures were posted by my son/daughter-in-law; of my handsome little grandson.
6. Reading My Daily Horoscope: Yes; Curious to know what kind of day to expect.