25 Healthy & Delicious Quinoa Recipes
My family has always been a big rice, pasta, and potato fan when it comes to side dishes! But several of us are trying to eat healthier, without having to give up the “idea” of rice or pasta. We’ve put together a list of 25 Healthy & Delicious Quinoa Recipes to share with you!
1. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Roasted Curry Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini
2. Bake Your Day – Caprese Quinoa Cakes
3. Averie Cooks – Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
4. Yellow Bliss Road – Kale and Quinoa Salad
5. Southern in Law – Apple and Feta Quinoa Salad
6. Almost Supermom – Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bowl
7. Bake Your Day – Quinoa Cashew Chicken with Sesame Peanut Drizzle
8. Baked Bree – Pork Tenderloin and Mexican Quinoa with Honey Habanero Dressing
9. Bless This Mess Please – Healthy One Pot Quinoa Taco Casserole
10. Cherished Bliss – Chicken Fried Quinoa Recipe
11. Eat. Drink. Love. – Quinoa Pilaf with Mushrooms and Caramelized Onions
12. I Heart Naptime – Southwest Quinoa Salad
13. That’s So Michelle – Greek Quinoa Burger
14. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Quinoa & Black Rice Salad with Cumin & Avocado
15. Bake Your Day – Shredded Brussels Sprouts & Dried Cranberry Salad with Quinoa-Crusted Chicken
16. Averie Cooks – Maple-Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa Harvest Salad
17. Southern in Law – Pesto Quinoa Salad
18. Shaken Together Life – Spinach Caprese Quinoa Salad
19. Slap Dash Mom – Quinoa Stuffed Peppers Recipe
20. Almost Supermom – Very Veggie Quinoa Chowder Recipe
21. Bake Your Day – Toasted Walnut Quinoa Spinach Salad
22. Bless This Mess Please – Think Greek Quinoa Salad
23. Cherished Bliss – Caramelized Apple and Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad
24. Eat. Drink. Love. – Quinoa Stuffed Red Bell Peppers
25. That’s So Michelle – Greek Quinoa Salad in a Lettuce Wrap with Tzatziki
Linda Manns Linneman says
These are some great recipes. I love quinoa. Thank you for sharing
Pam Graber says
I’ve been wanting to try quinoa. Looks like a lot of yummy recipes to try it out with!
Jessica Lodge says
These all sound delicious. The Maple-Roasted Butternut Squash Quinoa Harvest Salad sounds right up my alley.
Yum! Thank you! I love quinoa!
Lisa Coomer Queen says
These all look amazing. I can’t wait to try the Quinoa Stuffed Red Peppers! Thank you for sharing.
Margot C says
How marvelous, we love quinoa these days (still have no idea how to pronounce it). I like the stuffed zucchini one.
I don’t know how to cook quiona but now I have several ideas~~
Katharine Davis says
Quinoa Recipes are my new thing, it is my newest health obsession
Emily Endr says
I’ve never tried quinoa. These recipes all look amazing.
Rebecca b says
I love quinoa and my daughter ate it a few times a week until she was about 4. It’s nearly completely off our menu because my twins won’t touch it and I have opted to not battle that one. I think it’s time to try again though. Maybe some new recipes will help.
I love quinoa! Definitely pinning this for later. Thanks! 😉
those look good and i could nook them but i eat most of them
Pamela James says
Wow thank you. My daughter keeps after us to try quinoa but I didn’t feel like I knew what to do with it! Appreciate the ideas
Heather E. says
I love quinoa, but I never know what to pair it with. These recipes help a lot. I can’t wait to try Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Quinoa and Caramelized Apple and Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad!
Michelle S says
My mom has to eat gluten free and I know quinoa is a good option for her but I’m not sure how to incorporate it. I see several recipes here that she and the rest of the family might like.
Michelle Elizondo says
denise low says
Thank you for sharing. And they look very delicious.. We will have to try them out.
Darlene Maroni says
I have never tried quinoa. These recipes look delicious. I will have to try some soon. Thank you for sharing.
Lori Humphrey says
Thanks for sharing all these recipes. My family loves pasta and rice and I have been looking for recipes that are healthier. I am not that familiar with Quinoa but I am eager to give it a try.
I pinned this for later, we are new to quinoa but so far LOVE everything we have tried with it. I’d like to try a few of these recipes at some point.