25 Savory & Scrumptious Mushroom Recipes
Mmm, mushrooms! Whether you have them with your eggs in the morning, on top of your salad at lunch, or mixed with your steak and noodles for dinner, they go with everything. Plus they can be a great way to get another tasty vegetable into your diet. In case you are looking for more ideas, here are 25 Savory & Scrumptious Mushroom Recipes.
1. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Mushrooms Stuffed with Bacon, Blue, & Cherry
2. Bake Your Day – Mushroom & Feta Quinoa Cakes
3. Averie Cooks – Triple Cheese and Corn-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
4. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Stuffed Mushrooms
5. Temecula Blogs – Parmesan Rosemary Mushrooms
6. Southern in Law – Cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms
7. Shaken Together Life – Bacon Mushroom Cheddar Egg Bakes
8. Nerdy Mamma – Pan-Seared Chicken with Mushrooms
9. Baked Bree – Stuffed Mushrooms
10. Bless This Mess Please – Spinach and Mushroom Marinara
11. The Comfort of Cooking – Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Skillet
12. Eat. Drink. Love. – Mushroom and Gruyere Flatbread
13. Totally the Bomb – Cheeseburger Stuffed Mushrooms
14. Bake Your Day – Mushroom & Wild Rice Soup
15. Averie Cooks – Caramelized Onion and Portobello Mushroom Sliders with Fry Sauce
16. 365ish Pins – Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
17. Yellow Bliss Road – Spinach and Mushroom Egg Casserole
18. Southern in Law – Roasted Mushroom Polenta
19. Shaken Together Life – Portobello Mushroom Marsala
20. Nerdy Mamma – Bacon-Wrapped Turkey and Mushroom Poppers
21. Ninja Mommers – Italian Fried Mushroom Bites Recipe
22. Baked Bree – Chicken with Boursin Mushroom Sauce
23. Bless This Mess Please – Sausage Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto
24. The Comfort of Cooking – Creamy Mushroom Meatball Stroganoff
25. Eat. Drink. Love. – Creamy Mushroom Pasta
Dana Rodriguez says
I am the only one who likes mushrooms. However I have been know to sneak them in recipes. Nice list of ideas!
Lauryn R says
I love mushrooms and I have since I was a kid, they are so good! I will definitely be pinning this for later, thank you so much for sharing all of these awesome mushroom recipes! 🙂
Cindy S says
Wow! We love mushrooms and I can’t wait to try some of these recipes. Just pinned for future reference!
Wow I haven’t had mushrooms in so long. I just remembered how much I adore them! I’d love to try the Cheesy Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms!
G K says
I love the sliders with caramelized onions. They’re a weakness of mine.
Linda Manns Linneman says
We just love fresh mushrooms at our house. I can’t wait to try some of these great recipes. Thank you so much for sharing
Corey Olomon says
The Portobello Mushroom Marsala sounds delicious!
Linda Szymoniak says
Mushrooms should be their own food group. I just LOVE them. I’m going to have to try most of the recipes linked above. They all sound so good!
Terry Poage says
Thanks for this, I am always looking foe new stuff to make.
I would love to try cheesy stuffed mushrooms, my grandma makes a really good mushroom grilled cheese melt too.
I love the mushroom recipes! Thanks so much for sharing
We love Mushrooms around here!! Thanks for all of these delicious recipes 🙂
June S. says
(25 Savory & Scrumptious Mushroom Recipes) Thank-you for sharing these great mushroom recipes, I love eating them, but my husband is not a big fan.
Linda Manns Linneman says
My family loves mushrooms, especially fresh mushrooms. You have shared some great recipes. Thank you so much for sharing.