25 Totally Tempting Raspberry Desserts
It’s hard not to be swayed by the tart and richly colored raspberry! Whether in your fruit salad, on top of your yogurt in the morning, or swirled around some delicious dessert, the raspberry shouldn’t be left out of any decent dessert recipe. In fact, here are 25 Totally Tempting Raspberry Desserts!
1. Bless This Mess Please – Creamy Raspberry Lemon Wraps
2. This Silly Girl’s Life – Whole Berry Raspberry Curd
3. Shaken Together Life – Mini Raspberry Lemonade Pies
4. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Whole Wheat Raspberry Drop Scones
5. Averie Cooks – The Best Raspberry Bread
6. 365ish Pins – Black Raspberry Cream Pie
7. Slap Dash Mom – Raspberry Crescent Ring with Cream Cheese Frosting
8. Nifty Thrifty Things – Raspberry Streusel Muffins
9. The Happy Housewife – Raspberry Pineapple Smoothie
10. Baked Bree – Vanilla Raspberry Rice Pudding
11. Cherished Bliss – Raspberry Mint Lemonade Frozen Yogurt
12. The Comfort of Cooking – Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles
13. Eat. Drink. Love. – Raspberry Sherbet
14. Bless This Mess Please – Raspberry Cheesecake Dip
15. A Bird and a Bean – Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
16. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Raspberry Rhubarb Skillet Coffee Cake
17. Averie Cooks – Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
18. 365ish Pins – White Chocolate Raspberry Pie
19. Yes to Yolks – Raspberry Truffle S’Mores Tart
20. Shaken Together Life – Summer No Bake Raspberry Pies
21. The Happy Housewife – Gluten Free Raspberry Streusel Muffins
22. Baked Bree – Lemon Raspberry Muffins
23. Bless This Mess Please – Grandma’s Raspberry Cobbler
24. Cherished Bliss – Banana and Dark Chocolate Chip Pancakes with a Fresh Raspberry Syrup
25. The Comfort of Cooking – Super Soft Lemon-Raspberry Muffins
Amber Ludwig says
Yummo!! We LOVE raspberries here and one of our favorite traditions is picking them in Spring!! Cannot wait to get some fresh ones and make some of these awesome desserts!!
Veronica Lee says
I love, love. love raspberries. I am going to try out every single one of these recipes!
Tracie Cooper says
I would love to make the raspberry cheesecake for Easter dinner!
Trisha Carlson says
Yum they all look so good can’t wait to try them.
Trisha Carlson says
Looks so good can’t wait to try all of these.
Kimberly Flickinger says
These all look and sound delicious, will definitely be trying some of these.
Jeff Ayers says
Wonderful recipe. I’m going to make them more often.
Ashley Richey says
These look great! I’m excited to try these out!
Theses desserts look yummy
lace ruffles says
Looks so good! I’m hungry now
Wow! I’m drinking raspberry tea right now, but I would much prefer to be eating some of those raspberry deserts!
I love raspberry tea too! So calming.
denise low says
Thank you for sharing your recipes. We will try out a few of them. They all look delicious.
I love raspberry. I have a few plants in my yard. I have to keep an eye on them to get them when they’re ripe. Usually, the birds get to them before I do.
Megan l says
I wonder if I could swap out blackberries? They grow wild around here and I always have a ton when they’re in season.
April Monty says
Raspberry is an awesome flavor,and it’s great alone or enhanced by other ingredients.
tanya rubezhov says
Wow! What a treasury!
Everything looks so yummy!
Thank you so much for sharing this collection.
Corey Olomon says
Thanks for these recipes. I love raspberries!
Brianna Beers says
I wish Id have known about these delicious recipes when I was expecting because raspberries are good for expecting mommas. Though, raspberries are simply delicious, so I will be making some of these recipes Very soon. Thank you for this post!
vickie couturier says
those look so good,my husband loves anything with raspberries
Terri Irvin says
The best raspberry bread appeals to me because I love to bake bread. We found some wonderful raspberries at Whole Foods Market the other day and have them over ice creme. Such a treat!
Darlene Owen says
I love anything with raspberries, this looks delicious, especially the The Best Raspberry Bread
These are definitely very tempting! I absolutely love raspberry desserts. I will be bookmarking this page for future use. 🙂
Terry Poage says
The Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake looks really good. Will have to try it.
Linda Manns Linneman says
Raspberries are my very favorite fruit. I just love them but they are always so expensive. These sound like some great recipes for me to try. Thank you so much for sharing