These are the best cupcakes I have had in a long time. Be prepared to stand guard over them or make extras! Personally, I like the yellow cake with the white frosting best as it allows the butterfingers to shine through…oh they are just what a cupcake needs.
1 package cake mix (chocolate or yellow) – include items to prepare
1 bag Nestle Butterfinger Bites Candy, finely chopped
1 can prepared frosting (chocolate or vanilla)
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees – Paper line Muffin Pan.
2. In large bowl, prepare cake mix according to package directions.
3. Stir in 1 cup of chopped Butterfinger candy
4. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full (easiest to use a large spoon)
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cupcake comes out clean
6. Allow to cool completely before frosting. Sprinkle remaining candy over top of cupcakes
What is your favorite cupcake? Do you have a special way to dress them up? Leave your recipe below…I would love to try it.
Like this post? Make sure to like and share this post with your friends using the share buttons because you know they would love these awesome recipes as well!
Disclosure: Some of the links in the article may be affiliate links. What this means is if you click on the links and then make a purchase from the website, I may receive some type of compensation or service. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”