Coconut Lime Chicken Bites Using Chick-fil-A Nuggets
Looking for another single bite dish for our party using Chick-fil-A Nuggets resulted in three soon to be regular menu items at all our family gatherings. This Coconut Lime Chicken Bites Using Chick-fil-A Nuggets is so simple but the flavor is awesome! What’s not to like about lime and coconut – especially when added to the best chicken nuggets in the world???
This dish was created using about a third of a tray of nuggets from Chick-fil-A. If you haven’t tried their catering menu to make your life easier…why not? Ordering is easy, just place your order online or on the phone. Show up and park at the marked spot, call the number on the sign and they will bring it out to your car! Doesn’t get much easier than that.. unless you are ordering for a party and then they will even deliver it and set it up for you!
If you are looking for appetizers or fun snacks, take a look at the menu items at Chick-fil-A!
- 20 Chick-fil-A Nuggets, cut in half
- zest of 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- Cut Chick-fil-A Nuggets in half and place in gallon baggie
- In a medium bowl, combine the lime zest, garlic, salt, pepper and coconut flakes – mix well
- Combine mixture over nuggets in baggie, shake well to coat all pieces
- Spread out on baking sheet and place any remaining coconut mixture over chicken pieces
- Bake in a 425°F oven for about 10 minutes or until coconut is brown and crispy
Because all of the ingredients are cooked, you are only browning the coconut and warming the chicken. Make sure you keep an eye on it as the coconut will burn quickly.
Looking for other ways to take advantage of the Chick-fil-A catering menu? Checkout all the awesome recipe ideas on our Pinterest board!