Cool Mist Humidifier
When my eldest daughter became a parent for the first time, I suggested she get a cool mist humidifier for the nursery. As a parent of seven children (and a number of grandchildren), I have found these to be a wonderful piece of equipment, both for kids and their parents! And we have one unit now that also doubles as a nightlight.
- Large Water Capacity and Vapor Output: 1.3 liter water tank and 200ml of moisture produced per hour. Run up to 5 hours of continuous output at highest setting. Automatically stops working when water used up
- Super Quiet Multifunctional: Adopted ultrasonic technology, this humidifier is extremely quiet when working. No annoyed noise. Cool Mist Humidifier,Air Purifier,Ionizer,and Mood Light in one
- Adjustable Vapor Flow and Spray Intensity: It is in the shape of a teardrop. The top spout can spin 360 degree nozzle. The control knob allows you to easily adjust the vapor flow
- Soft Changing Rainbow-Colored LED Light: Light up the fantastic LED night light with 7 changing colors. Creates sweet atmosphere and helps you eliminate darkness
- Enjoy Breathing: Increases air moisture for easier breathing and relieve of cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds as well as dry skin
So the main reason I suggest a cool mist humidifier for first time parents is they don’t realize what they’re missing, until they’ve used one. I always suggest the cool mist units so there’s no chance of injury by hot water, just in case. Plus, they are great when babies are sick, especially during that “too young for medicine” period. Not only does the cool air at night help them breathe easier, some of these units can also handle essential oils to aid in relaxation and easier breathing.
Of course, these same reasons are just as useful for older children and even their parents! And not only are they great to help when you’re sick, but they are good in the daytime or in the main parts of the house to help put moisture back in the air during the winter. Or keep your home smelling wonderful with your choice of oils, instead of having to burn a candle.
And the bonus to this unit is it has a LED light inside (you can turn it on or off) that changes colors! This is a great feature, especially for the kids, as a nightlight or even just something soothing to watch as they fall asleep.
Don’t worry, the cool mist humidifier shuts off when it’s out of water. At full blast (since you can control the amount of mist being released), mine runs for about 5 hours, but it can be up to 7 or 8 if I keep it on low.
You can order the same cool mist humidifier that I’m using on Amazon today! Don’t forget to order extra oils if you are running low on your favorites.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this article in exchange for my honest opinion. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive a small compensation. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Leave a Reply