Mini Cream Cheese Bites Using Chick-fil-A Cinnamon Clusters
If you love Chick-fil-A Cinnamon Clusters you will go nuts over these little bites of joy!
Here’s how this plays out at our house. We pick up a tray of Cinnamon Clusters from Chick-fil-A and always have one left over. And because everyone wants the last one left we usually end up splitting it. This time I wanted to find another way to use the left over Cinnamon Cluster. TADA!! Mini Cream Cheese Bites are the answer!
How perfect is it that the Chick-fil-A Cinnamon Clusters are six little scrolls of wonderful melt in your mouth goodness? For this I used six of the individual plastic containers with snap on lids so that we could take them with us to the water park. You could also make these in a mini muffin tin.
- 1 Chick-fil-A Cinnamon Roll
- 6 individual serving cups (I use these) or mini muffin tin (without or without liners)
- 1 No bake cream cheese mix, prepared per package directions
- Warm Chick-fil-A Cinnamon Roll in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften
- Separate Cinnamon Roll into six pieces
- Place one piece of Cinnamon Roll into each serving cup or muffin tin
- Press down to secure and cover bottom of serving cup or muffin tin
- Prepare No Bake Cream Cheese filling according to package directions and place in baggie
- Cut tip off end of baggie and fill each serving cup or muffin tin with cheese cake filling
- Tap pan or cups on counter to remove any air pockets and to set the cheese cake filling
- Chill in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes or until ready to serve
Melt ½ butter and stir in the graham cracker crumbs to make a topping. Sprinkle over each mini cheese cake
Pop a top on these little gems and they make an awesome dessert for a picnic.
Cinnamon Clusters are just one of the many items on the Chick-fil-A catering menu that you can use to make your life just a little easier.
Looking for other ways to take advantage of the Chick-fil-A catering menu? Checkout all the awesome recipe ideas on our Pinterest board!