Date Nights on a Budget
Is anyone not on a budget these days? I know I am, and I know all of my adult married children are! It’s expensive to go out on dates, but they are important and should be fun. But how do you plan a “date” for yourselves, without going into debt, or being too cheap? Here are a few ideas to keep in mind the next time you want a special night that won’t break the bank.
1. Stockpiling Moms shares their 5 Frugal Date Night Tips.
2. Madame Deals offers their Cheap Date ideas.
3. Couponing for Freebies talks about Cheap Date Night Ideas.
4. Frugal Foodie Mama talks about 6 Date Night Ideas Under $20 and 2 Hours!
5. Buy a movie with Blu-ray coupons and enjoy a night in!
6. Another way to cut down on cost is trade babysitting services with other couples!
I loved several of the ideas that the articles suggested! What do you do for a date with your significant other? Tell us about it below in the comment section!
Lisa Jones says
Thank you so much for all the helpful links for a date night. I struggle with going out because it gets so expensive with sitters. My hubby and I both like to run and for us to get an early morning sitter so that we can run a race together plus our race registration fees make it add up fast. I never thought about just having someone take my son for a couple of hours and doing a dinner in.