Date Nights on a Budget
Is anyone not on a budget these days? I know I am, and I know all of my adult married children are! It’s expensive to go out on dates, but they are important and should be fun. But how do you plan a “date” for yourselves, without going into debt, or being too cheap? Here are a few ideas to keep in mind the next time you want a special night that won’t break the bank.
1. Stockpiling Moms shares their 5 Frugal Date Night Tips.
2. Madame Deals offers their Cheap Date ideas.
3. Couponing for Freebies talks about Cheap Date Night Ideas.
4. Frugal Foodie Mama talks about 6 Date Night Ideas Under $20 and 2 Hours!
6. Another way to cut down on cost is trade babysitting services with other couples!
I loved several of the ideas that the articles suggested! What do you do for a date with your significant other? Tell us about it below in the comment section!