December FishHound Box
Many of you may remember when I first tried out FishHound, which is a subscription box service for folks who love to fish! I got my December FishHound Box the other day and I’m excited to tell you all about it!
Fishhound introduces new and innovative products to our community of members and allows them to share their stories and opinions to help drive more informed buying decisions. We have the attention of more than 750,000 outdoor enthusiasts who are eager to discover, share, influence and buy these kinds of products online. We partner with little known startups, as well as industry leaders to introduce their products to potential consumers.
People like to be “in the know,” and Fishhound supports this by delivering the latest product news, pro staff tips & techniques, tournament results, and fishing reports on 2,800 waters across North America. We believe commerce and the way that people make purchases have changed. As consumers, we can decide which brands to support, and as members of Fishhound, we have the opportunity to influence those decisions with care and thought. Knowledge is power. Welcome to Fishhound.
So in this box was a ton of stuff! Here’s a list of the contents for the VIP Field Testing Kit:
1) Strike Pro Phantom Flex – The Flex Phantom, Strike Pro’s new generation joint lure, combines with art, technology and environment friendly material.Flex Phantom has the most realistic swim action in all hard bait products by using our unique design of the joints makes the lure really strong and reliable.
2) Full pack of Z-Man LizardZ – A smooth body style, curly tail, and natural-swimming legs converge to make LizardZ as enticing as they are versatile. These super-durable, salt-impregnated, buoyant lizards excelled when rigged Texas or Carolina style.
3) Bill Lewis Lures Rat-L-Trap Supernatural – The Rattletrap is best known for ripping through shallow grass beds and surprising bad tempered bass waiting in ambush. These baits will get pounded by hungry fish however you choose to fish them. We carry a variety of fish-catching colors for any situation you are likely to encounter.
4) River2Sea Trophy Minnow – Trophy Minnow is River2Sea’s most complete family of jerkbaits. Trophy Minnow comes in three sizes, 78, 98 and 108 millimeters, with the 98 having both a shallow and deep dive version.
5) Dude Wipes Sample Pack – Manly wipes that are flushable, 95% natural and biodegradeable, and safe for septic and sewer systems.
6) Lightload Towels – This is a super compressed towel that expands after you open it. Fits great into a pocket and is great whether you’re out fishing, hunting, or working on the car.
7) Lunar Lures Spinnerbait 2-pack – Combo unit with metallic flecked dark and light colors, along with a 2nd spinner piece!
8)Shark Tooth Spoon Management System – Attach to your spool and always be able to cut your line with a single swipe across the built in razor. Easily move from reel to reel too.
9)Big Bass Monthly magazine – Full of great articles, tips and interviews with today’s hottest fishermen and women.
10)Free product codes – Step by step instructions to receive free products with your next order.
If I were to buy these items at retail price, it would cost over $50! But this box sells for $19, plus you get loyalty points/rewards to be used towards other gear such as rods, reels, camping gear and more. This is a great gift idea for anyone with a fishing enthusiast in their life.
I love that the guess work is taken out for me, since I don’t know much about lures and reels and such. Plus, I love the fact that FishHound will give you credit towards future purchases when you review items you’ve received. Not to mention the fishing reports for locations around the country and the member forums for great discussion and tips.
You can learn more at the FishHound website and keep up to date with the latest deals and information through Facebook and Twitter.
Leave a Reply