Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese
This is a super simple snack or side dish that can be whipped up in the microwave in less than ten minutes. If you love Broccoli, Cauliflower and Cheese you will love this dish. If you keep broccoli and cauliflower chopped up for snacking, this is a great way to finish up the bag or grab as a late night snack.
1 cup chopped broccoli florets
1 cup chopped cauliflower florets
2-3 ounces cheese (I like Velveeta, but shredded will work)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Place 1/2 inch water in a microwavable bowl (with lid)
2. Add broccoli and cauliflower (salt and pepper)
3. Cover and microwave for 4 minutes, check for tenderness, cook 1 more minute if needed
4. Drain off water and return to bowl
5. Mix in cheese and microwave on 30 second shots until cheese is melted
Try serving it:
Smashed up and spread on crackers
Smashed up and placed on celery sticks
Like this post? Make sure to like and share this post with your friends using the share buttons because you know they would love these awesome deals as well!