Easy Holiday Prep with Best Buy Appliances
The holidays will be upon us before long, and I need all the help I can get! I can’t wait to find easy holiday prep with Best Buy Appliances for this year’s busy season!
Holidays are a hectic time for everyone not only for buying gifts but also for cooking and entertaining in the days leading up to and including the holidays.
We go through a period of 6-8 weeks every year where there is a large meal, family gathering, cookie exchange or food donation that has to be prepared and served. Starting the first week of November and running until New Years, I am always in the kitchen, sometimes for hours!
While I have a large family, since I’m Mom, I prepare and serve several dishes for most of our events instead of just 1 that most of my kids and their families bring. So this means…I need as much help as I can get in the kitchen! I’m talking about appliances in this case and I love mine!
From something as simple as a manual food chopper to a latte machine (gotta get that caffeine boost) to the blender or even my stove and oven!
Since I’m in Best Buy at least once a week, I am always checking out their new appliances, especially their ranges! We are redoing the kitchen so I’m eyeing 2 particular units and they both come in stainless steel finishes so it’s making it that much harder!
The first one is the Frigidaire Electric Convection Induction Range. My fingers are itching to cook just reading about it. I mean, look at all these features!
Make cooking easier with the latest appliance technology including induction cooking that enables you to boil water in less than two minutes like the Frigidaire FGIF3061NF plus induction reduces clean up time because spills don’t burn on. This Frigidaire range also includes a convection oven which circulates the air in the oven for quicker baking time.
- Express-Select oven control and timing system
- 5.4 cu. ft. oven – With 2 heavy-duty racks and 1 Effortless rack holds multiple dishes at once.
- 5 cooktop elements – Provide between 100W and 3800W of power to meet your cooking needs. The 3500W hidden bake and 3900W broil elements ensure efficient food preparation.
- Induction cooktop – Heats cookware directly to help minimize burnt-on spills. Fits-More design lets you cook several items with ease.
- Keep-warm element – Keeps food at an optimal temperature until you’re ready to serve it.
- Simmer element – Delivers a low-heat setting to help heat food and sauces without scorching.
- True Convection technology – Circulates air throughout the oven for fast cook times. Convection bake, broil and roast for cooking versatility.
- Delay-bake – Allows you to program the oven to start cooking when it’s most convenient for you.
- Sabbath mode – Safely maintains a temperature for an extended time in order to comply with kosher cooking practices.
- Storage drawer – Offers a convenient place to store cooling racks and cookie sheets.
- Self-cleaning oven – With 2-, 3- and 4-hour settings eliminates the need to scrub by doing the work for you.
The second one that I’m seriously considering is the Whirlpool Self-Cleaning Freestanding Double Oven Gas Range. Double oven folks, need I say more? Not to mention a completely long list of features that I didn’t know I was missing with my current oven until I started wishing for this one!
Another great innovation within cooking are double ovens that let you cook two dishes at two different temperatures at once like the Whirlpool WGG555S0BS but still fits within the space of a standard range.
- Knob controls – Operate the cooktop burners. Electronic clock and timer help you coordinate a meal.
- 6.0 cu. ft. total oven capacity – With 2.1 cu. ft. upper and 3.9 cu. ft. lower oven capacities provides enough room to cook multiple dishes for a large family meal. Three adjustable oven racks can be placed in different positions in both ovens.
- Full-width cast-iron grates – Cover the whole cooking surface, so you can place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. Dishwasher-safe design facilitates cleanup and a satin finish resists wear and tear.
- 4 burners – Include a Power burner that delivers up to 15,000 BTUs of heat for quick boiling, searing and frying, two 9,200 BTU burners and a 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer burner that produces gentle heat, ideal for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- AccuBake system – Utilizes a built-in sensor to monitor oven temperatures and control the cooking elements for consistent, delicious results. Keep-warm setting uses low heat to keep food from getting cold before it’s time to eat.
- Custom broil – Lets you set a preferred broiling temperature in 5° increments from 170° to 500° to ensure that your dish is cooked to your liking.
- Sabbath mode – Safely maintains a temperature for an extended period of time in order to comply with kosher cooking practices. Delay-bake lets you program the oven to start cooking when it’s most convenient for you.
- Control lock – Prevents unintentional activation and other changes to your cooking settings. Automatic shutoff turns off the oven for safety if it is accidentally left on.
- SpillGuard upswept cooktop – Wipes down quickly and keeps spills contained for easy cleaning.
- PreciseClean self-cleaning technology – Measures how much cleaning is required and cleans only as long as it needs to, so you save time and energy. Hidden bake element reduces cleanup time.
- Extra-large EasyView window and interior oven light – Let you keep an eye on food being cooked in the lower oven without opening the oven door and letting heat escape.
You know what else is wonderful? All of this technology will allow you to get the food the way you want it prepared and saves you time so you can spend it with the ones you love.
Learn more at bestbuy.com /holidayprep
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. This does not impact my recommendations or impact my review/post.