Essential Oil Cool Mist Diffuser by Seneo
Any of my readers know that my family enjoys using essential oils for various uses in our lives. But one of the most basic ways to enjoy a fragrant oil is by diffusing it in the air! And this particular essential oil cool mist diffuser by Seneo also has a color changing LED setting to make it even more enjoyable.
- Soothing Fragrance: Filling your space with soothing fragrance, this Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser helps you to lift your mood and relieve your stress. Lovely fragrance shields you from stubborn smoking and pet odor. Perfect for bedroom, office, baby room, hotel etc.
- Whisper Quiet Technology: This aromatherapy humidifier adopted ultrasonic technology, which is quiet and will not disturb your work. It releases tiny water particles and ionizes essential oils into the air to humidify your space to prevent dry, especially for air-conditioning room and winter months.
- 7 Changing Mood Light: 7 different colors for your choice, each of them is adjustable between bright and dim modes or you can set on one steady color or turn the light off. Pick up your favorite color and enjoy visual pleasure.
- Four Working Modes: This ultrasonic oil diffuser supports continuous mist, 3-hour pattern, light only and mist only modes. With 100ml water tank capacity, press mist button once and light turns green which means it will automatic shutdown after 3 hours. Double press mist button and the indicator light turns red which means it is in continuous mode that allows 4-5 hours mist time.
- Safety System: Shut-off automatically when the water runs out of. No special water needed which is convenient to use. No requirement for heat so it will remain essential oil holistic properties to diffuse natural fragrance.
This unit is easy to set up; I had mine running in less than 5 minutes after taking it out of the box! It breaks down just as easy, and that makes it great for traveling or even just moving it to another room in the house or office. Now, it’s not a professional humidifier by any means; but I found it did a great job in my office and bedroom.
Earlier today, I had mine running in our school room with a blend of tea tree and sweet orange oils while we were doing school work. And tonight, I have it set up with lavender oil as I get work done once the kids are in bed!
I like that it uses cool mist instead of heat, because I don’t have to worry about the kids getting burned, just in case they were to mess with it. And, I’ll be honest, the changing LED lights are so soothing (and you can pick a single color instead). Bonus: you can run either the LED light feature or the cool mist diffuser feature without using the other. I love running a diffuser when my kids are sick, so this is a great choice since it combines a “night light” with the essential oil diffusing as well!
Don’t worry about forgetting to turn it off either if you’re like I am, running around during the day. It turns off after 3 hours (by default) or you can set it to run continuously and it’ll turn off once the water tank is empty. As far as maintenance, it suggests washing the water tank by hand every 4-5 uses and don’t store it with any water in the unit either.
Want to learn more, or purchase your own essential oil cool mist diffuser by Seneo? Check it out on Amazon today and have one shipped directly to your home or office.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this article in exchange for my honest opinion. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive a small compensation. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Judy Thomas says
What a brilliant idea! I love that it is really quiet.It would be so relaxing to use.
Lauryn R says
What an awesome humidifier! I love how easy it is to assemble and take apart, definitely perfect for travel! I also think the LED lights is a super cool feature as well. 🙂