Getting Ready for Baby with Chicco NaturalFit
I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Chicco. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
I became a mom for the first time back in …well a long time ago. Now, several children and grand babies later I am amazed at the options available to new or soon to be parents. So much time and energy is still spent in preparing for each new arrival. Over the years, the lists of what was considered necessities has changed, but one thing remains the same. How will baby be fed?
Opinions vary widely on this topic, and it has to be a personal decision based on your lifestyle and demands. Will you nurse exclusively until baby is older, or nurse and supplement with bottles? Will you bottle feed from the beginning with formula or try to pump?
We have done it all. Nursed some, pumped for others, bottle fed several from the start. And they all had different needs and likes as far as the type of nipple and bottle that they wanted to use.
Our newest addition is using the Chicco NaturalFit® product line and we are thrilled with it. The Chicco’s NaturalFit® Advanced Feeding & Soothing System is engineered to be responsive to the changing feeding styles of growing babies. They offer a large choice of items and they are made to work together as baby grows. With three distinct nipple shapes adapt to the specific needs of growing babies by changing shape as the your baby’s way of feeding develops.
And if you are not sure that your baby will love these bottles, they offer a 100% guarantee for all NaturalFit® bottles:
Those who purchase NaturalFit® bottles have the opportunity to return the bottles for a full refund plus the cost of shipping (up to $6.99) if they are not satisfied with the purchase. For additional details about the satisfaction guarantee visit ChiccoShop.com.
So a little more about the bottles themselves…
All NaturalFit nipples are made of extra-soft silicone. The nipple’s shape and texture is designed for easy transition between breast and bottle.
Stage 1 – Newborn
- Unique angled nipple with wider, rounded base aids newborn latch and encourages proper neck positioning
- Angle stays full of milk, reducing air ingestion
- Twin anti-colic valves help prevent air ingestion, gas and spit-up
- Available as 5 oz (newborn flow) and 8 oz (medium flow) bottles
Stage 2 – Adjustable Flow (Slow, Medium, or Fast) on 8 ounce bottles
- Angled nipple is replaced with a straight nipple and rounded base to adapt to growing baby’s advancing feeding skills
- At 4m+ babies have better head and neck control and colic symptoms tend to subside
- Adjustable flow nipple allows you to adjust flow rate for baby’s growing appetite
Stage 3 – Fast Flow on 11 ounces bottles
- Designed to accommodate older babies’ increased suction strength
- Smaller and less rounded base for tighter lip support
- Elongated nipple encourages correct swallowing as baby’s sucking pattern becomes more efficient
- Available as 11 oz bottle with fast flow nipple. Y-Cut nipples are sold separately
For more information on this and other products, make sure you connect with Chicco on Facebook and Twitter.
And as a bonus for my readers I have a contest to win one of 18 tiered Chicco Prize Packs:
- Three Tier 1 Prize Packs valued at $439.98
- Five Tier 2 prize packs valued at $189.98
- Ten Tier 3 prize packs valued at $59.99
Contest runs now through September 30, 2015. Enter using the widget below and good luck!
*I-C will randomly select 18 winners from all tiered program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes.
Leave a Reply