Good Tips Tuesday
April 08, 2014
Welcome back to our Good Tips Tuesday link up. We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Last week’s favorite posts were:
Volcano Soup from Morning Came Quickly
How to Balance Life at Home & Work Obligations from The Road to Domestication
Indian Pea Pilaf from This Kitchen Table
15 Activity Ideas for Bored Kids from Our Little House in the Country
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe and cooking tips, homemaking tips, parenting tips, and kids craft and activity tips below!
- Link up to 4 posts per person please and pick posts that have not been previously linked up to this party!
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Please visit at least 2 other posts you see in the link party list, comment, share and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, The SassySlow Cooker, Simply Sherryl and A Bird And A Bean to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
- Each post will also be pinned to the Good Tips Tuesday Pinterest Board!
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Jill, Sherryl, & Erin!
mothers day cool gifts says
The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can
be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!