Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party #71
Let’s make our homes bright with lots of flowers! We are sharing our favorite 5 Flower Craft Ideas from the Good Tips Tuesday Party page from last week. Hope you have fun making these with your little ones!
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Each week we will select several of the submissions at random to feature them on the following week’s linkup. If you are featured, please grab the button below and add it to your post!
This week our featured posts are:
5 Flower Craft Ideas
Spring Flower Craft with Pipe Cleaners
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Make sure you follow both SimplySherryl and Good Tips Tuesday on Pinterest so we can share your pins with our readers. @ Golden Reflections Blog’s board Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow Golden Reflections Blog, Simply Sherryl, A Bird And A Bean, & Happy Brown House, A Diligent Heart, and The Gracious Wife to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs with the corresponding link # given of your entry.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week! Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia
Leave a Reply