Gulf World Marine Park
If you ever take a trip through Panama City Beach, Florida, and want to get up close and personal with the dolphins, be sure to stop by the Gulf World Marine Park! And it’s not just dolphins, but also a variety of other animals such as birds, turtles, sting-rays and more!
- An all day pass to our animal presentations featuring Dolphins, Sea Lions, Tropical Birds, Furry Friends and Reptiles
- Underwater Scuba demonstration and a Shark and Sea Turtle feeding session
- Exhibits showcasing sharks, alligators, penguins, sea turtles, flamingos, and much more
- Inside & Outside Tropical Gardens
- Access to our Stingray Bay area. Guests can touch all day after rinsing hands.
- Your expected stay at Gulf World Marine Park will be 3-4 hours to see all the shows and exhibits
- You are welcome to leave the park and return the same day with your hand stamped or your receipt
This is a great place to spend a few hours, checking out different types of animals with a more “up close & personal” approach than a regular zoo. They have a number of animals on display, but the big hit is probably the dolphin experiences. You get to swim with several types of dolphins in a small group setting. Depending on the package you purchase, your time can range from 30-45 minutes in the pool learning different commands and completing several hands-on activities. Be sure to book online in advance to get the package/time that you want!
If you want to visit birds from around the world, don’t worry. You can visit and interact with them as you stroll through the indoor jungle. We loved taking pictures and even talking with a few of the birds, even the one who didn’t want to talk to you until you talked to another bird!
Plus there is the sting-ray tank where you can feed and pet them while you learn about their species and habitat. Not to be missed.
Several of the displays are outdoors, but they are mostly covered by awnings and overhangs. They try to keep the exhibits open, as long as it’s not lightning.
And if you’re looking for a venue for a special event, like a birthday or engagement party, then Gulf World Marine Park would be a great back drop for your event.
This post is sponsored by Gulf World Marine Park. Thank you for inviting us to visit your wonderful facility!