Holman Ranch Launches Summer and Fitness Camps
Did you attend summer camp when you were younger? I loved summer camp as a teenager too. My youngest is 18 this year and has aged out of the youth camps that she has been enjoying since she was eight. What a tough day she had when we picked her up for the last time at camp. I think she cried all the way home.
Today I received this press release about Holman Ranch announcing they were going to offer Adult Summer Camps and Fitness Camps starting this year. I know, I know.. this sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!!
Their press release reads:
Let Nostalgia Reign Supreme! Allow your inner child to meet your outer grown-up by attending one of Holman Ranch’s throwback Adult Camps! It’s like summer camp when you were a kid, except no early bedtime or wake-up calls! Relax, unwind, and disconnect from the stress of the workday world.
Enjoy a number of traditional camp activities, including:
· Nature hikes
· Arts & crafts
· Skeet shooting
· Yoga & meditation
· Billiards & ping pong
· Dance classes
· Board games
Plus a number of adult activities, such as wine or olive oil tastings, cooking or winemaking classes, or simply relaxing and reading a book surrounded by nature on our 400-acre historic ranch. And, of course, s’mores at our nightly campfires. Ghost stories optional.
The other great thing about being an adult is you won’t have to rough it in bunk beds or sleep on the ground at this camp. Instead, you’ll reside comfortably in one of our 10 remodeled guest rooms or one of our new Glamping tents right on the ranch!
There’s just something about s’mores, campfires and star-gazing with friends, both new and old, that makes for an unforgettable summer camp, no matter what your age. Contact at 831-659-2640831-659-2640 or firstname.lastname@example.org! to plan your perfect getaway!
Fitness Camps at Holman Ranch
Packages are available for 2-night minimum stay with 10 guest rooms, with Glamping tents available for larger groups, and can be customized from a selection of the following activities:
· Individual or group fitness classes, offered in a secluded section of the estate amid olive groves and vineyards.
· Yoga or Pilates classes or private sessions with a certified instructor
· Dining options include catering, cooking on your own, and healthy and nutritious meals at nearby Wills Fargo Steakhouse + Bar
· Cooking demos with renowned local chefs
· Classes on nutrition and healthy eating
· Guided hikes on our numerous trails, from canyons to rolling hills
· Swimming and water aerobics in the estate’s swimming pool
· Workouts in our fully equipped fitness room with free weights, universal weight stations, elliptical and treadmill cardio machines.
· Customized personal training sessions available.
· Fresh juice and breakfast bars to start your morning off with an energy boost
Holman Ranch Background
Where the Past is Always Present. Tucked away in the rolling hills of Carmel Valley, Californian historic Holman Ranch provides a unique and memorable setting for weddings, special events, family gatherings, corporate retreats, and team-building events. With its charming gardens, stunning mountain views and serenity, this private estate affords old-world charm while providing modern day conveniences. This stunning Property includes a fully restored stone hacienda, overnight guest rooms, olive grove, horse stables and more.
Stay current with Holman Ranch and make sure to connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for the latest promotions and special offers.
Press Relesae and photo credit from Chatterbox_PR
Doesn’t this sound too cool? I wanna go! What type of adult summer camp would you want to attend?
Leave a Reply