Kanas Chalkboard Labels
Well, I find myself needing to get organized. Toys, craft materials, art supplies, office supplies, clothes, clutter… Where do I put it all?
By finding cute, inexpensive storage bins to organize all of those little items that like to pile up, everything is all picked up and put away. A place for everything and everything in its place, right?
Well… Sort of. Now there is a new problem. What is in all of these cute little containers? Where are the paper clips? Where have all the safety pins gone?
The solution I was looking for is the Kanas Chalkboard Labels. They are awesome! By placing one of these cute little labels on my storage containers, not only is everything organized, but I can actually FIND it when I need to use it!
What good is being organized if it isn’t functional and efficient? But these aren’t just for cute little storage containers.
There are a multitude of uses for these reusable little gems!
- In the kitchen I put them on canisters and can even write the date that I put the item in. For instance, we do not use a lot of flour. So when I fill the flour canister, I write the date so I know when it is time to replace it.
- I use these on meat in the freezer.
- Takeout containers in the fridge.
- Awesome for scrapbooking.
- Party favor bag labels.
- I have one stuck to the fridge and one on each bathroom mirror with a positive message that I can change as frequently as I please.
- I even stuck one on the inside of my daughter’s lunch box and write little love notes to her each morning. I stuck one on the dashboard of the car with a reminder to those who ride with me to buckle up.
- They are great to the inside of a locker for quick reminders.
- Stick one to a piece of paper with a popsicle stick in between the sticker and the paper and put in a potted plant with a message or notation of the type of plant.
The possibilities are endless!! These labels are about 3-3.5 inches x 2 inches, but if you need something smaller, just trim it to the size you’d like. And with 48 of these awesome labels in a pack, you’ll be set for a while.
Pick up a set of the Kanas Chalkboard Labels from Amazon.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this article in exchange for my honest opinion. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive a small compensation. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”