LILLEbaby 6-in-1 Baby Carrier
Do you wear your little ones? I have always worn mine and I can remember some of the contraptions we used 30 years ago that would make you shake your head today. Talk about changes!
We were asked to review the LÍLLÉbaby baby carrier and honestly, I can’t imagine ever purchasing a different type. This was the most comfortable for both parent and child that I have ever used. The options for wearing are impressive. We have been using the All Seasons version which features an adjustable center panel that zips up for warmth and zips down to reveal cool, breathable, 3D mesh.
The LÍLLÉbaby baby carrier combines more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier.
1. Six Carrying Positions that cover from Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front- toddler, to Hip and Back carry. The LÍLLÉbaby grows with your child through all the baby wearing years, from 7 lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. Lumbar Support system for better parent comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent’s comfort.
3. All straps adjust two ways to enable wearer to carry “backpack style” or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. The removable sleeping hood can be adjusted to provide support for baby’s head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing.
5. As baby grows, the longer torso section of the carrier will provide continued neck and back support. This is important for keeping taller babies secure in the carrier.
6. The unit has a large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. The wide, padded straps and waist belt do a wonderful job to distribute baby’s weight evenly for maximized comfort.
For more information or to purchase the Lillebaby carrier, visit them on Amazon.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this article in exchange for my honest opinion. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive a small compensation. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”