Meet a Friend Friday 3/1/2013
I am so pleased to be able to introduce you to another great fellow blogger!
Please welcome Heather from “Miss Frugal Mommy” to Simply Sherryl! She’s answered my questions, but if you are curious about more, leave your questions in the comment section and I will ask her to stop come by and answer them too!
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog: Miss Frugal Mommy is all about helping your family to live a more frugal life. It’s also a place to find great parenting, crafting and recipe advice as well as family friendly reviews and giveaways.
2. How long have you been blogging and what do you love about it? I have been blogging for a little over a month now. I really enjoy sharing things about my family and the fun and frugal activities we do. I am a super savvy shopper, so sharing with my fans about all the ways they can save is very rewarding. I have just started receiving many products to review and I just adore being able to give them away to my fans!
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog? Miss Frugal Mommy is simply a stay at home mommy to two very active and outgoing children. As a stay at home parent, I have always considered it my job to do the best I can to save my family money. I have really prioritized my life in order to save money on groceries, family activities, and bills. I really wanted to share all the ways I have done these things while also offering my fans everyday parenting advice.
4. What hobbies/interests do you have? I love to play with my kids, read, write, sew, DIY crafts and shop!
5. What is your favorite topic to write about? My children of course! They are my guinea pigs for most of the projects I share with my fans.
6. What advice would you give to new bloggers? As a new blogger myself, I would highly recommenced joining blogging groups. One of the first things I realized about blogging is that other bloggers are so unbelievably supportive of each other! Other bloggers just really want to help each other get ahead and be successful. I am so very grateful to the blogging groups I am a part of because I have learned so much from them in just a short time.
7. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are:
Easy Peasy Kid’s Activity *Only 3 Items Needed*
Easy & Inexpensive DIY Wall Art
Valentine’s Day- A Time 4 Love & Crafts
Now that you know a little more about Heather, make sure you connect with her on her social media platforms…
Facebook || Twitter || Pinterest
liked getting to know you
denise smith says
great idea i love this thanks so much
crystal lane says
This is a great idea.Thanks for letting us get to know you.