Oridel Liquid Gem Face Oil
I have been talking about getting old for a while now. And while my mind would like to force my body to act like it was twenty again… it’s refusing the challenge.
I have sensitive skin and even shared about being burned badly from essential oils applied directly to my skin. So to say that I am careful would be an understatement. This face oil from Oridel looked promising because..I can pronounce the ingredients! I know… that doesn’t happen often with facial products.
Directions say to apply the oil twice daily; once after washing on waking and once just before bed. I found it a little heavy for morning use but love applying it in the evening before bed.
You only need a tiny amount of oil goes a long way. It has a strong scent but that fades quickly. I think it is the Sea Buckthorn. It’s not a bad scent, just intense. The oil is well a little oily at first, but it is quickly absorbed into the skin.
Ingredients used in Oridel Liquid Gem Face Oil are Argan oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Apricot Oil, Arnica Oil, Avocado Oil, Borage Oil, Calendula Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Chamomile Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Oil, Neroli Oil, Oil, Rosewood Oil, Sesame Oil, Vitamin E Oil, and Wheat Germ Oil.
Oridel’s uses the healing processes of natural botanicals to bring your skin a warm dewy glow that seems to shine from within. Just one pump from this bottle can significantly soothe your skin, and especially skin damaged by the application of drying retinol treatments or other medications. Yet it is light and refreshing, does not feel oily or heavy, and has been specifically formulated to have a pleasing aroma that won’t overpower the senses.
According to the product information, the ingredients are known for the following:
1. Apricot Oil Oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. It’s softening and moisturizing properties are great for prematurely aged, dry irritated, sensitive skin. It helps to calm inflammations due to eczema and dermatitis. Apricot Oil is rich in essential fatty acids like oleic and linolenic acids, and it is high in vitamins A and E.
2. Argan Oil is medicinal and anti-aging oil. It has twice as much Vitamin E as olive oil and is rich in antioxidants. It helps to prevent skin moisture loss and is ideal as a skin protector in cold weather. It helps to reduce scarring, softens dry skin anywhere on the body and helps to reduce wrinkles by restoring the skin’s lipid barrier. Argan Oil leaves the skin feeling soft and delays the aging process. Research indicates that Omega 6 (linolenic acid) when applied to the skin has anti-inflammatory, acne reducing and moisture retention properties
3. Arnica Oil is famous for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities and healing powers; it has been used for centuries to treat bruises and sprains, to reduce pain and swelling, to improve and speed up wound healing and to stimulate blood circulation.
4. Avocado Oil is easily absorbed into deep tissue making it ideal for mature skin. Benefits of Avocado Oil:
– Penetrates skin deeply
– Contains vitamins A, E, B-complex, D, lecithin, potassium, beta-carotene, and more than 20% of essential unsaturated fatty acids;
– High on sterolins which are reputed to reduce age spots, help heal sun damage and scars;
– Extremely useful for nourishing, moisturizing, regenerating and rejuvenating skin.
5. Borage Oil has been known and used for close to 1,500 years. It is the richest known natural source (24%) of essential fatty acid GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid). Borage Oil provides a potent anti-inflammatory effect, protects skin tissue from damage and water loss. Everyday use of Borage Oil has been shown to be very effective in treating redness, inflammation and moisture loss associated with dry skin.
6. Calendula Oil is beneficial for all skin types. It is one of the most popular herbal anti-fungal and anti-bacterial remedies. Calendula promotes skin healing and cell regeneration. It is excellent for helping to heal all kinds of skin damage – wounds, scars, burns, scalds, abrasions, infections and inflammations – but is especially efficient for dry or aging skin as a tonic, soothing oil, and provides powerful protection from age-related skin thinning. Good for scars prevention.
7. Carrot Seed Oil is rich in beta-carotene and vitamins B, C, D and E. This oil is a powerful ingredient helping to rejuvenate tired, aged, damaged and dehydrated skin. It helps to remove toxic buildup and to eliminate excess water in the tissue. Due to the strengthening effect on the red blood cells Carrot Seed Oil improves complexion of dry and oily skin while toning the skin, increasing its elasticity and firmness.
8. Chamomile Oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and excellent skin calming properties and is extremely effective in soothing, healing and regenerating the skin tissue.
9. Evening Primrose Oil’s moisturizing properties are outstanding for dry aging skin. It is rich in linolenic acid – an essential fatty acid. Skin care benefits of Evening Primrose Oil include:
– Hydrating dry skin;
– Good for general skin rejuvenating process;
– Lightens dark circles around the eyes;
– Calms acne flair-ups due to its ability to dilute sebum production;
– Beneficial for rosacea, atopic dermatitis and eczema;
– Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
10. Jojoba Oil is so similar to human sebum (skin oil) that when applied it can “trick” the skin into thinking it produced enough oil and thus balances skin oil production. It is readily absorbed without making it feeling greasy, and has an exceptional ability to minimize fine lines and wrinkles; it also promotes skin rejuvenation and suppleness. Jojoba Oil is very stable, and does not become rancid or lose its anti-oxidants even after long periods of storage.
11. Neroli Oil has great therapeutic properties, is highly antiseptic and bactericidal. It helps to regenerate skin cells, to prevent formation of scar tissue and to fight stretch marks, broken capillaries and soften wrinkles. Neroli has a very fresh, citrusy, exotic and incredibly pleasant aroma, it gives an overall feeling of wellbeing and relaxation.
12. Rosewood Oil is regarded to be a superior cell stimulant and tissue regenerator with anti-aging, anti-septic, ant-bacterial, and anti-viral and wound healing properties; it is stimulant and tonic and is known for its aphrodisiac effect. Rosewood Oil applied to the face helps to reduce onset of blackheads, pimples and acne by controlling the amount of sebum secreted by the oil glands. Rosewood Oil is good for all skin types.
13. Sesame Oil is rich in anti-oxidants thus pulling toxins from the skin tissue. It helps to prevent blackheads, to clear pimples and to fade dark spots. Sesame Oil is packed with vitamin E, lecithin, amino-acids, protein and minerals and has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
14. Sea Buckthorn Oil is one of the most exciting natural remedies available today. It is widely used in skin care and also often as a dietary supplement. Due to its richness in nutrients required for metabolism of healthy skin Sea Buckthorn Oil helps to combat wrinkles, skin dryness and other symptoms of malnourished, prematurely aging skin. Sea Buckthorn Oil is used to encourage healing of skin injuries, burns, sunburns, acne wounds and eczema. Read more about Sea Buckthorn Oil.
15. Vitamin E Oil is a natural preservative and anti-oxidant, vital in protecting skin cells from ultra-violet light, pollution and other elements that produce skin damaging free radicals and it offers variety of benefits for skin care:
– Products containing Vitamin E oil can help reduce appearance of fine line and wrinkles, age spots and stretch marks;
– Reduces transdermal water loss from skin and strengthens the skin’s barrier functions.
16. Wheat Germ Oil is rich in vitamins A, B, B2, B3, D, E, and F, contains proteins, lecithin and squalene. It is excellent for dry and aging skin and is a strong anti-oxidant. Wheat Germ Oil is great for psoriases and eczema, helps to heal sun damaged skin cells, burns, scars, skin ulcers and stretch marks. It can improve poor blood circulation.
Using this product is easy, just apply as a moisturizer to your face and neck area twice a day. I am so happy with the results of this amazing facial oil that reduces inflammation, softens and heals your skin.
For more information on this product, visit Oridel online. Oridel Liquid Gem Face Oil is also available on Amazon with free shipping. Don’t let the price point scare you off… this product lasts for a long time! You only need a tiny amount to cover your face and neck.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this article in exchange for my honest opinion. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive compensation. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Disclaimer: The information on Simply Sherryl is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be substituted for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. If you rely upon any programs or techniques, or use any of the products and services made available by or through the use of our website for decision making, without obtaining the advice of a physician or other health care professional, you do so at your own risk. The nutritional and other information on our website is not intended to be, and does not constitute health care or medical advice.
The views expressed on Simply Sherryl have not been reviewed or endorsed by the FDA or any other private or public entity. Simply Sherryl is an independent, privately run business separate from any other organization.