Paint Brush Set by CubeCraft
Do you have a budding artist in the house? Or maybe after the adult coloring book craze, you’ve decided to try other forms of art? That’s what happened to me! So while I am looking for a paint brush set that won’t fall apart, I also don’t want to break the bank when I’m just starting out, either.
- GREAT RANGE – This set features CubeCraft’s best selection of miniature paint brushes, ideally suited for up-close and detailed artwork.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES – Carefully designed paint brush handles provide the perfect combination between balance & comfort, to deliver consistent paint strokes ideal for working on a detailed piece.
- EASY CLEAN – The mixed synthetic hair possesses qualities that natural hair fails to compete with, it provides excellent shape retention and washes out effortlessly, giving your artist paint brush set a longer life span.
- ANTI-SHEDDING HAIRS – Our synthetic paint brushes are handmade with care using the finest materials to ensure no bristles are left behind to spoil your work.
- FREE GIFT BOX – Our detail paint brushes make the perfect gift set for the artist in your life! 11 beautifully crafted detail paint brushes, nicely presented inside their own branded gift box.
I was impressed with the packaging of this paint brush set! It’s a smart looking black box that slides open to reveal the set of brushes, all neat & snug in their individual holders. Each brush was also capped with plastic tubes, which is great for when you’re storing them! The box is durable enough to continue to use (for storage), but I keep the damp brushes out until they’ve completely dried.
I appreciated that these are small detail brushes, which is perfect if you’re doing the coloring book type of projects. And a lot of those books are printed on heavy paper, so they are perfect for acrylic and even watercolor paints. They include official sizes 12, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 & 000.
Due to the small brush sizes on the lower end, I’d say these would be great for model car or figurine work as well. They really let you control exactly where you want to apply the paint. Plus, these brushes don’t shed, so no picking out those annoying hairs from your work of art.
I like the long handles on these brushes, allowing me to hold it at different points, depending on my project and distance away from the surface. I’ve also used both acrylic paint as well as semi solid watercolor paint and they both apply very well in my opinion.
As far as cleaning them goes, I rinse them between paint colors of course, but then I rinse them in the sink and gently squeeze the water out with my fingertips. Plus, I reshape them to form the point again and let them dry completely before storing them for my next project.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this article in exchange for my honest opinion. Some of the links in the article may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I may receive a small compensation. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”