Retro Edison Style Light Bulbs
Are you a fan of all things vintage? If so, you will love these light bulbs. These Edison style light bulbs are a great alternative to regular bulbs when trying to dress up a room. They provide a great nostalgic look and offer the same amount of lighting.
I think they are so pretty to look at and add a neat flare to your decor. Oh, and don’t forget that led filament lighting bulbs have an average life 25,000 hours! So not only are the super cool to look at, you will not have to change your bulbs as often.
Here are a couple advantages of using these light bulbs:
1. Energy saving LED light to replace the conventional 60W Incandescent Light bulbs
2. Light is soft and uniform, safe to eyes
3. No uv or IR in the beam
4. Instant start, No flickering
5. Easy to install and operate
6. Green and eco-friendly without mercury
7. It’s major to replace the Incandescent bulbs with screwed lamp base directly
8. 90% more energy saving compared with conventional light Incandescent light
9. Nostalgic design Integration of new technology
And the most important one to me is that the bulbs do not get hot. This is important because they are made to be seen and because they are so neat looking..you got it; little fingers want to touch.
These bulbs are more expensive than regular like bulbs but they outlast their competitors by several times over. Take a look at where you can make a decor refresh an consider using these Retro Edison Style Light Bulbs as a quick way to make a huge difference.
Leave a Reply