Review: Pedi Sox
I was recently sent several pairs of The Original Pedi-Sox to review and let me say I love them! I have already put a pair in my purse for my upcoming visit to the local nail salon. These are great “socks” to wear after a pedicure, but I also want to wear them anytime around the house or even overnight. To sum up what Pedi-Sox are, think of socks made from high quality yarn but with the toe area cut out. I know I know, it’s a strange mental image but trust me.
Ladies, you know when you go to the nail salon for a pedicure, or treat yourself at home with a scrub, lotion, and polish? You can’t put your shoes on because the polish will smear. So you wear those disposable flip flops or even walk out to the car barefoot? Well this is the answer to that annoying problem! And with all the design choices, they can even look like shoes at a glance!
From the manufacturer’s website:
What Are Pedi-Sox?
Pedi-Sox® are unique one-of-a-kind toeless pedicure sock. Designed to provide solutions to pedicure dilemmas, Pedi-Sox® luxuriate & prolong the pleasure of the pedicure experience – year-round.
What Are The Benefits?
• Feet Stay Comfy & Cozy… those tile floors can be so cold in the winter.
• Sox Aid Moisturizer Absorption …for softer smoother feet.
• Feet Stay Clean …freshly pedicured feet are magnets to dust & small hair clippings.
• Toenails Dry Flawless …just what every girl wants.
• Repair Heels…Pedi-Sox® are essential to repair dry cracked skin.
• Lock-In Benefits….of healing serums, creams and treatments.
• Callus Elimination…Pedi-Sox® help soften & fade calluses.
• Now you can do Pedicures Year Round….. even in the coldest winter months.
• Simply….. skin will look and feel healthier.
• Fun & Fashionable …all this & more!
When I got my box of Pedi-Sox, I chose the Blue Logo pair which had a solid blue “line” around the ankle and toe area along with a blue logo. I gave myself a mini treatment at home with a good soak and scrub, then some great lotion and slid the socks onto my feet. Then I painted my toenails a pretty red color and put my feet up…to fold some laundry (but still, my feet were up!).
I love that these are machine washable just like my normal socks and there are so many designs and colors to choose from. They also come in a lighter weight for the summer time or for those who hate when their feet get too warm!
Disclaimer: SimplySherryl received a product to use for this post. Opinions are my own. Questions on product should be directed to company.
Leave a Reply