I love to wear scarves as accessories! They can not only make a fashion statement, but also be used on a chilly day or to keep your hair dry in a sudden rain storm! Here are my favorites from the Stella & Dot Scarf Collection!
Here are my top 5 choices, starting from the top left!
1. Stella & Dot Palm Springs Scarf – Citrine Floral: This is a great, lightweight scarf, perfect for a day or evening look. It measures at 40″by 80″ so you have enough to work with into several looks but it won’t be hanging to the ground either.
2. Stella & Dot Capri Wrap – Indigo Ikat: If you’re looking for a cover to wear over your bathing suit, this is perfect! It’s got shades of blue and mint, with pretty mint colored tassels. I like how it looks tied around the waist especially, but it’s still lovely when looped around your neck in the fall.
3. Stella & Dot Westwood Scarf – Gold Blush: This is one of my favorites as it has metallic gold woven through the light pink colored material into a geometric pattern. I love to wear this one everywhere, whether under a leather jacket or over a plain blouse. Gorgeous!
4. Stella & Dot Union Square Scarf – Fresh Tangerine Mixed Print: Love this twist on a classic, with the orange and blue shades together. This would be fun to wear on vacation or woven through your belt loops to add a pop of color to break up your top and pants.
5. Stella & Dot Union Square Scarf – Black & Cream Tribal Geo: Now this is one of the longer scarves from Stella & Dot, but that just means you have more styles to choose from! Wear it as a vest, double up or wrapped, the black and cream pattern is a great piece to add to any outfit!
Disclosure: Some of the links in the article may be affiliate links. What this means is if you click on the links and then make a purchase from the website, I may receive some type of compensation or service. Regardless, I will only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Leave a Reply