27 Mouth Watering Apple Recipes
Apples are such a wonderful fruit! Whether you like them sweet or sour, large or small, yellow, red or green, there’s a type of apple for everyone and every recipe! In fact, we’ve written several articles about apples in the past, such as chicken and apple bites, mini caramel apple bites, apple cinnamon spiced cider and an apple recipe roundup! Plus, we have a new list of 27 Mouth-Watering Apple Recipes for you today.
1. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Toffee Caramel Apple Cake
2. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Sugar Crumble Topping
3. Bake Your Day – Cinnamon Streusel Apple Pizza with Brown Butter Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Crust
4. 365ish Pins – Upside Down Apple Pie
5. Yes to Yolks – Streusel-Stuffed Baked Apples with Hard Cider Caramel
6. Yellow Bliss Road – Cinnamon Apple Bundt Cake
7. Temecula Blogs – Inside Out Baked Caramel Apples
8. Southern in Law – Apple and Cinnamon Crepes with Mascarpone Topping
9. Slap Dash Mom – Apple Pie Monkey Bread Recipe
10. Shaken Together Life – Caramel Apple Cobbler Cake
11. Nerdy Mamma – Easy 1-Hour Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls
12. Nifty Thrifty Things – Apples & Cream Trifle
13. The Happy Housewife – Apple Butter Stuffed French Toast
14. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Overnight Baked Apple Oatmeal with Crunchy Brown Sugar Streusel
15. Bake Your Day – Apple & Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
16. 365ish Pins – Apple Bacon Crack
17. Averie Cooks – Apple Fritter Bread
18. Yes to Yolks – Apple Cider Fritters
19. Yellow Bliss Road – Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler
20. Temecula Blogs – Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
21. Southern in Law – Apple Polenta Cake with Creme Fraiche
22. Slap Dash Mom – Apple Cinnamon Cheerios Breakfast Cookie Cups
23. Shaken Together Life – Snickerdoodle Caramel Apple Dessert Pizza
24. Nerdy Mamma – Apple Pie Pancakes
25. Nifty Thrifty Things – Homemade Apple Cake
26. The Happy Housewife – Apple Waffle Bake
27. Ninja Mommers – Grilled Cheese with Apple
Lynne B says
Ooooh – apple fritter bread! Thanks for getting all these recipes together!
Hmmmm…which one to try first! Thanks for putting together a great list!
What a wonderful collection of apple recipes! Thanks!
I’d love to try the Apple Pie Pancakes – I’m always trying to change up pancakes – this is wonderful, and so many other yummy apple recipes to try!
Joanna Allison says
My husband loves apples.
rusty holmgren says
You can never have too many apple recipes. These look great..!!
Kimberley Meier says
These all sound so delicious, I don’t know which to try first!!
Kobi Hensley says
Thanks for the post. We have tons of apples starting on our trees so I’m excited to try some of these!
Sarah L says
My taste buds are strange: I don’t like apples no matter how you disguise them.
I like to pick up a new variety of apple each week when I shop. Right now I’m loving Fuji apples. I’d like to try a few of the recipes.
Stella Girard says
What am amazing collection of scrumptious recipes!! Can’t wait to try some!
April Monty says
I live apples these desserts look delish!
Terry Poage says
I just love dessert with apples in it. I really like apples and cinnamon together
Terry Poage says
I love dessert with apples in it.
Angela Warren says
We love apples, and all of these look yummy. I will be trying a few this weekend
Corey Olomon says
The Cinnamon Streusel Apple Pizza with Brown Butter Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Crust looks go delicious!
Sandra Watts says
Oh yummy recipes. I want to try the Apple Pie Monkey Bread Recipe. That sounds awesome!
Richard Hicks says
I love apples and there are so many great recipes here!
christy peeples dubois says
I love round ups where all the recipes are in one place. Thank you for doing this. These sound so good and interesting, like Apple Bacon Crack. I will check that out.
Ada Miller says
They all sound great but southern law is the one I want to make first. We love apples so this perfect!
carmen N says
I live in apple country so I’m always looking for new ideas – thanks for the inspiration!
Terry Poage says
Everything looks so good. I love dessert with apples.
Kathleen Kelly says
Oh Gosh! These all look good! Now which one to make?
Lauryn R says
Omg the Ninja Mommers sound weird but SO delicious at the same time! I definitely love apples and all of the amazing foods you can make with them! Thank you so much for sharing this! 🙂
Oh thanks! Everyone in our house loves anything apple! There are lots of good recipes to pick from
chrissy c says
We love apples at our house! I pinned this to make some of the recipes later!
Linda Manns Linneman says
I love apples. They are so good for you and make great desserts. I will be trying some of these soon. Thank you for sharing