Easy Creamy Chicken Casserole
For casserole dishes it doesn’t get much easier than this one! It is a great dish to take to someone recovery at home or to a fellowship meal.
1 bag Egg Noodles
1 Bag (2 cups) Shredded Cheese – your choice
1 Can Cooked Chicken (or 2 breasts cooked and shredded)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom or Celery Soup
1 Soup Can of Milk
1 Bag Frozen Mixed Vegetables
1/2 teaspoon each Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder (to taste)
1. Prepare noodles according to package
2. In large bowl combine the rest of items and mix well
3. Drain noodles and mix in with items in large bowl
4. Place noodle mixture in large casserole dish (or divide into 2 medium size)
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly and browned
This dish is a great one dish meal if you include the mixed vegetables. We like to eat it in bowls with crackers.
Like this post? Make sure to like and share this post with your friends using the share buttons because you know they would love these awesome recipes as well!
Make sure you don’t miss our Daily Newsletter. It only takes a minute to sign up and you’ll get (1) email with a summary link to posts for previous day.