Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party #104
This week our featured posts are 9 of our Favorite Posts in 2015. As we bring 2015 to a close, all of us at Good Tips Tuesday want to wish you and your families a Happy New Year! We have enjoyed being a part of this weekly linkup and are looking forward to 2016. See you on the other side….
We want this to be a resource for you to find Good Tips for your life, home, kids and everything in between! So what kinds of posts are you able to link up now? Check out this awesome list!
- Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Homemaking Tips
- Parenting Tips
- Kids crafts & Activity Tips
Your hosts each week are:
Looking for the previous link ups? You can find them all right here on Simply Sherryl.
This week our featured posts are 9 of our Favorite Posts in 2015:
8 At Home Date Night Ideas
Make Ahead Salad
4 Things To Do Before Breakfast
10 Crossing Midline Activities for Toddlers
Pasta BLT Salad
Simple S’more Bars
Cheesy 3 Layer Burrito Bake
No Bake S’mores Cheesecake
Best Potato Salad Recipe
Now let’s get to today’s Good Tips Tuesday party!
- Link up your recipe/cooking, homemaking, parenting, and kids craft/activity tips below (4 per person please)
- Please link directly to your post, not to your main blog page. All links that do not follow this will be deleted.
- Visit other posts in the party, comment, tweet, pin and let them know you came from GTTuesday!
- We will feature 4 posts each week, picked via random.org. We will each be picking our favorite post from the week and pinning all of the featured posts and favorite posts to the GTTuesday Pinterest Board!
Follow the Good Tips Tuesday #GTTuesday board on Pinterest.
- By linking up and including a picture, you agree to allow us to use your pictures and links in future featured post/photo collage like this one. Your photo may also be used for promotion on all social media outlets of all the before mentioned blogs.
We can’t wait to see all the amazing posts you will be linking up this week!
Heather, Sherryl, Erin, Sara, Marlene, Michelle, & Alecia
Sherryl, thank you for hosting! Happy New Year!
Eva /Kid Minds says
Hello Sherryl, this is my first time here. I’m looking forward to exploring everybody’s links. Thanks for hosting!