Chicken Cheese Bites with Chick-fil-A Nuggets
Chicken Cheese Bites make a great finger food or appetizer. And since macaroni and cheese is a staple in our house, I am always looking for ways to change it up. I try to incorporate little bites of other items when I can get away with it. So what would go great with Macaroni and Cheese? Chick-fil-A nuggets of course!
These little bites of goodness are… AWESOME!!
1 box Macaroni and Cheese (your favorite style)
1 box Chick-fil-A nuggets
1 cup shredded cheese (your choice)
1 sleeve (15-20) crackers
1/2 stick of butter, melted
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions
- Dice nuggets
- Place crackers in a baggie and let the kids smash them into crumbs. Drizzle melted butter over crumbs and toss to coat
- Combine the macaroni and cheese with the nuggets
- Using a muffin pan (cupcake pan) press the nugget macaroni and cheese mixture into each cup
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Place in 400 degree oven and bake until the tops and sides are brown. The “bites” will start to pull away from the walls of the muffin pan
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before removing from pan or they will fall apart!
- Place on serving platter and offer your favorite dressing to drizzle on top
For additional recipes using Chick-fil-A nuggets:
Chicken and Apple Bites